Since Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers were established, the death sentence has always been reserved for the most severe and heinous crimes. For someone to be condemned to death, a jury must first determine whether or not the defendant deserves to die.
The jury will consider the evidence throughout the process to determine whether the death sentence should be applied. Death penalty mitigation can be used at this point. Keefe Private Investigations provide evidence in the defendant’s favor to reduce the chance of the death penalty being handed down.
According to the American Bar Association (ABA) Guidelines for Defense Counsel in Death Penalty Cases (Rev. Ed. Feb. 2003); Every death penalty case may be mitigated in the opinion of specialists.
To obtain a death or life sentence waiver, we compile complete biological, psychological, and social records of your client’s life.
However, this is not the only step involved in the procedure, fostering a relationship with the customer and their family, completing a large number of in-depth interviews, record-keeping for both clients and loved ones, Suggesting authorities, Compilation of information for publication, forensics training for witnesses, meetings of the strategic planning team.
Private investigators have received academic training in the intersection of psychology and law, which allows us to establish rapport with the client and their family while also identifying mitigating themes as they emerge throughout our inquiry.
A complete mitigation study through a private investigation agency in OKC will entail extensive record collecting, interviews with prospective character witnesses, and descriptive report writing to help the reader relate to the client personally.
The private investigator in Norman, Oklahoma, specialist’s job description includes leaving no stone untouched. We think that there is a mitigating factor in every situation and that everyone has a compelling tale to share.
Tools Used by Private Investigator in OKC
Using various investigative techniques and strategies, the private investigator in Oklahoma City uncovers information usually kept secret from the general public. There are some sophisticated tools of the trade that are employed, but some appear to be more ordinary. Included in this set of tools are:
- Private detectives sometimes use spyware to keep track of and record actions in real-time. They use a computer or smartphone to access it. On the other hand, some governments do not allow spyware to be used. Evidence obtained via the use of any illicit spyware may also be excluded from consideration in court.
- Many private investigators seek to clone a hard disc as an alternative to malware because it is prohibited. If an email or text message is accidentally destroyed, cloning the hard drive can make a backup copy. If this method is used, it may be possible to learn more about a user’s habits and uncover pertinent facts for the case. A person can pay to clone another person’s hard disc if they possess that property.
- The usage of GPS tracking devices is another popular strategy. A GPS tracking device can be put on a car to keep track of its whereabouts. Employees accused of utilizing work vehicles for personal purposes or whose spouse is suspected of infidelity may benefit from this service.
- The vehicle’s owner must provide their consent for the tracking. GPS tracking can capture the events involving drunk driving or other hazardous driving situations.
- For decades, private investigators in Edmond, Oklahoma, have relied on cameras to capture evidence. Photographs taken from a distance by private detectives using high-powered lens equipment are possible.
- Private investigators might use photography to prove that someone was in a particular location at a specific time to conduct a specific activity. Also, they may utilize video cameras to capture another person’s behavior.
- In most cases, the general public does not have access to the databases used by private investigators. An individual’s background may be thoroughly investigated using these databases. For example, a person’s criminal record may be determined using this method. Additionally, investigators can use databases to locate hidden assets, such as those belonging to a spouse or business associate.
- The emotional, psychological, and linguistic precision of human speech is discernible through layered voice analysis. This strategy can benefit from in-person interviews, audio recordings, and phone calls.
- Using it, you can tell if someone is telling the truth or faking it. It also can isolate certain feelings, such as anxiety or exhilaration. Insurance firms may employ this kind of technology to determine whether or not a claimant is telling the truth. Lawyers might use the same technology.
- A background check is one of the most often requested private investigator services by our Oklahoma Statewide Private Investigations. Background checks can be used for various reasons, including introducing a new person to a kid, exploring potential commercial prospects, pursuing a love partner, or investigating anybody else who might be a danger to others.
- Surveillance may only allow a private investigation agency in OKC a limited length of time to analyze documents or other evidence. A private investigator may scan hundreds of pages of papers in only a few minutes with a digital scanner, and the material is typically searchable, making it easier to discover.
- In some cases, the private investigator begins their investigation by conducting a simple Google search. As a result, more complex searches can yield valuable information. Using the “around” option or the minus symbol, a user can search for two keywords with a particular number of words apart.
- Oklahoma’s private investigation agency can frequently gain valuable information through cameras and plain-view work. A private investigator may unearth an affair or conceal money in a family court dispute by following a person to their cash-paying workplace.
- A private investigation agency in Oklahoma City can tell you what instruments he or she will utilize to perform a specific task. He or she can talk about the legality of particular equipment or instruments used in the profession. It is also possible to submit reports and other documents utilized in a specific instance. These can be really helpful in understanding the actual course of work.