Our private investigator in Oklahoma pays enormous attention to detail. Thus, our private detective maintains an extraordinarily strong commitment to obtaining positive, professional results on each case he/she accepts. This differentiates one with Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators from others working at a different private investigation agency in OKC. Our team maintains these lofty standards through our staff of top-notch, seasoned private investigators. Each professional, some of whom are ex-law enforcement professionals, has the experience, resources, and pride that guarantee the best possible outcome for your private investigation agency in Oklahoma City.
Private Investigator – Our Promise to You
The private detective will not take your case, unless your private detective in OKC feels confident that your agent is suited to deliver precisely what is requested. Once they take your case, they OK will conduct the private investigations in a time efficient and professional manner. Our licensed individuals will keep you updated throughout the case’s progress. They will always do our absolute best to help those we serve.
They look forward to the opportunity to discuss your project. They knows private investigations often involve highly charged, private situations that require a private investigator’s utmost discretion. Our private detective agency is sensitive to this and knows how to minimize the stress in handling matters of a delicate nature. Call (405) 593-3515 and let our specialist provide you all the information you will need to make an informed decision.
Our Clients & Services as a Private Investigation Agency in OKC
At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators (OJPS), our skilled official helps clients of all kinds. Each highly skilled person who collaborates with us has done/participated in one or more of the following:
- He/ She is a very experienced professional in her/his/their chosen field, he/she does her/his/their work because he/she good at it and loves helping other people.
- They have traveled around the world and has lived in various parts of it.
- They have extensive contacts within the private investigations community.
- Our agency has a licensed private investigators who are members of the Oklahoma Private Investigator Association (OPIA).
- They have had extensive travel experience within Oklahoma and/or other states.
- Each one is CLEET certified.
- Every individual has special contacts within various/special legal, sociocultural, business, international, and other related communities.
- They can speak, read, write, and/or understand more than one language.
The Private Investigation Division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators
We proudly offer outstanding services to attorneys, private individuals, companies/businesses, and governmental agencies. We offer our assistance throughout the entire State of Oklahoma, all fifty states, and worldwide. Indeed, some of the many services we offer can assist our clients with include, but are certainly not limited to, the following:
- Spouses/girlfriend/boyfriends who suspect their partner is cheating on them
- Colleges, universities, employers, and others who want to perform lawful background checks on students, potential employees, future spouses, etc.
- Suspected Workman’s Compensation, disability, and other insurance fraud
- Missing child/missing person cases – worldwide
- Burglaries and other crimes that the police/sheriff’s office do not want to and/or do not have time to investigate
- Missing Persons Cases – Locally, Nationally & Worldwide
- Sweeps over devices or areas individuals or businesses believe might have been bugged with some type of listening/surveillance device, etc.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance of several types for listening devices, secret video recording cameras, and tracking bugs and devices
- And our licensed private detective agency in OKC, OK offers much, much more!
Private Investigations – Fees
The fees for our trained, armed, licensed, and bonded private investigator varies on a case-by-case basis. We may have to use only one person for a case, or we might need an entire team for large cases. Our company usually requires a retainer and will happily review the estimated costs and associated fees with you for your expert before we begin working on your case. Please call our licensed agency today at (405) 593-3515 or e-mail us here for a fast, quick, and friendly quote!
Our typical fees for private investigations often include the following:
- Nationwide Skip Tracing & Nationwide Criminal Background Reports = $99/Report with Cash, or $103.95/Report with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
- Our General Private Investigator in OKC Hourly Rate is $85/Hour w/=ith Cash, Check, Money Order, etc., and $89.25/Hour with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
- Mileage is $0.59/Mile $99/Report w/ Cash, or $0.62/Mile with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
Many of our cases usually require starting retainer amounts, such as with most cheating spouse, Workman’s Compensation Insurance fraud cases, etc., which have a starting retainer of about $1,875 in the OKC and metropolitan areas.
Other cases in Oklahoma City and the surrounding metropolitan areas like murder private investigations cases, missing persons cases, etc., have higher starting retainers for them.
If your budget is low, it is possible that we may be able to start with a smaller starting retainer, but doing so will often not allow us to complete a thorough case inquiry. However, if you need our focus in a particular case to remain very small, then the smaller amount may work for your private investigations in OKC. Please keep in mind, however, that some of our private investigations often require additional time beyond the initial retainers, due to their complexity.
Our clients needs are our main consideration. At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators, we really do care about you. This allows us to keep the leading positions and win our clients’ trust and respect. If you have enjoyed our services, please be sure to refer our firm to others you know!
Our private detective agency proudly accepts the following forms of payment for private investigations in OK:
- Business/Governmental Check*
- Cashier’s Check*
- Personal Check*
- Cashier’s Check*
- Money Order*
- Cash App
*These are our preferred methods of payment, as these methods help us to keep costs down and keep our fees low. You can mail these forms of payment directly to our corporate office, or you can simply give them to us in person.
Wait no more! Call the best private investigations agency today. Your licensed private investigator will help you try to solve your case and achieve the results you desire. Call Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators now at (405) 593-3515 and let the private investigations in Oklahoma begin!