Our private investigator in Oklahoma pays enormous attention to detail. Thus, our private detective in OKC maintains an extraordinarily strong commitment to obtaining positive, professional results on each case our private investigator in Edmond, Oklahoma accepts. This differentiates a private detective in OKC, OK with Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators from another private investigation in Oklahoma City working at a different private investigation agency in OKC. Our private investigations in Oklahoma team maintains these lofty standards through our private detective in Oklahoma staff of top-notch, seasoned private investigator in Oklahoma. Each private investigator in OKC, some of whom are ex-law enforcement professionals, has the experience, resources, and pride that guarantee the best possible outcome for your private investigation agency in Oklahoma City.
Private Investigator in OKC – Our Promise to You
The private detective in Oklahoma with our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City will not take your case, unless your private detective in OKC feels confident that your private detective in Oklahoma is suited to deliver precisely what is requested. Once your private investigator in OKC takes your case, our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City, OK will conduct the private investigations in OKC, OK in a time efficient and professional manner. Our licensed private investigator in OKC at our private investigation agency in Oklahoma will keep you updated throughout the case’s progress. Our private detective in Norman, OK will always do our absolute best to help those we serve.
Our private investigator in Mustang, OK looks forward to the opportunity to discuss your project. Our private investigator in Tulsa, Oklahoma knows private investigations in OKC often involve highly charged, private situations that require a private investigator in OKC’s utmost discretion. Our private detective agency in Oklahoma is sensitive to this and knows how to minimize the stress in handling matters of a delicate nature. Call (405) 593-3515 and let our private detective in Oklahoma provide you all the information you will need to make an informed decision.
Our Clients & Services as a Private Investigation Agency in OKC
At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators (OJPS), our skilled private investigator in Oklahoma City helps private investigations in Oklahoma clients of all kinds. Each highly skilled private investigator in Oklahoma who collaborates with us has done/participated in one or more of the following:
- The private investigator in Broken Arrow, OK is a very experienced professional in her/his/their chosen field, and the private investigator in Oklahoma does her/his/their work because the licensed private investigator in Oklahoma good at it and because the private detective in OKC, OK loves helping other people.
- Our private detective in Oklahoma City has traveled around the world and has lived in various parts of it.
- The private detective in OKC has extensive contacts within the private investigations in Oklahoma community.
- Our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City, OK has a licensed private investigator in OKC who is a member of the Oklahoma Private Investigator Association (OPIA).
- The private investigator in Edmond, Oklahoma has had extensive travel experience within Oklahoma and/or other states.
- Each licensed private investigator in Oklahoma is CLEET certified.
- Every private investigator in Tulsa, Oklahoma has special contacts within various/special legal, sociocultural, business, international, and other related communities.
- Our private detective in OKC, OK can speak, read, write, and/or understand more than one language.
The Private Investigation in OKC Division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators
The private investigations in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators proudly offers outstanding private investigation in OKC, OK services to attorneys, private individuals, companies/businesses, and governmental agencies. We offer our assistance throughout the entire State of Oklahoma, all fifty states, and worldwide. Indeed, some of the many services we offer can assist our private investigations in OKC clients with include, but are certainly not limited to, the following:
- Spouses/girlfriend/boyfriends who suspect their partner is cheating on them
- Colleges, universities, employers, and others who want to perform lawful background checks on students, potential employees, future spouses, etc.
- Suspected Workman’s Compensation, disability, and other insurance fraud
- Missing child/missing person cases – worldwide
- Burglaries and other crimes that the police/sheriff’s office do not want to and/or do not have time to investigate
- Missing Persons Cases – Locally, Nationally & Worldwide
- Sweeps over devices or areas individuals or businesses believe might have been bugged with some type of listening/surveillance device, etc.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance of several types for listening devices, secret video recording cameras, and tracking bugs and devices
- And our licensed private detective agency in OKC, OK offers much, much more!
Private Investigations in Oklahoma – Fees for a Private Investigator in OKC, Oklahoma
The private investigation in OKC fees for our trained, armed, licensed, and bonded private investigator in OKC varies on a case-by-case basis. Our private investigation agency in OKC may have to use only one private investigator in OKC for a case, or our private detective agency in Oklahoma might need an entire team of private investigators in Oklahoma for large cases. Our private detective agency in OKC usually requires a retainer and will happily review the estimated costs and associated fees with you for your private investigator in Oklahoma City, OK before our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City, OK begins working on your case. Please call our licensed private investigation agency in Oklahoma today at (405) 593-3515 or e-mail us here for a fast, quick, and friendly quote!
Our typical fees for private investigations in Oklahoma often include the following:
- Nationwide Skip Tracing & Nationwide Criminal Background Reports = $99/Report with Cash, or $103.95/Report with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
- Our General Private Investigator in OKC Hourly Rate is $85/Hour w/=ith Cash, Check, Money Order, etc., and $89.25/Hour with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
- Mileage is $0.59/Mile $99/Report w/ Cash, or $0.62/Mile with a Debit/Credit Card/Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or Square
Many of our private investigations in Oklahoma cases usually require starting retainer amounts, such as with most cheating spouse, Workman’s Compensation Insurance fraud cases, etc., which have a starting retainer of about $1,875 in the OKC and metropolitan areas.
Other private investigation cases in Oklahoma City and the surrounding metropolitan areas like murder private investigations in OKC cases, missing persons in Oklahoma cases, etc., have higher starting retainers for our private investigator in OKC.
If your budget is low, it is possible that our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma may be able to start with a smaller starting retainer, but doing so will often not allow us to complete a thorough private investigation in OKC. However, if you need our focus in a particular private investigations in OKC case to remain very small, then the smaller amount may work for your private investigations in OKC, OK. Please keep in mind, however, that some of our private investigations in Oklahoma with our private detective agency in Oklahoma City often require additional time beyond the initial retainers, due to their complexity.
Our private investigations in OKC, OK clients and their private investigations in Oklahoma needs are our main consideration. At Oklahoma Judicial Process ServersOklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators, our private investigation agency in OKC really does care about you. This allows our private detective agency in Oklahoma City to keep the leading positions and win our private investigations in Oklahoma clients’ trust and respect. If you have enjoyed our private investigation agency in OKC’s services, please be sure to refer our private investigation agency in Oklahoma City, OK to others you know!
Our private detective agency in Edmond, Oklahoma proudly accepts the following forms of payment for private investigations in Oklahoma City, OK:
- Business/Governmental Check*
- Cashier’s Check*
- Personal Check*
- Cashier’s Check*
- Money Order*
- Cash App
*These are our preferred methods of payment, as these methods help us to keep costs down and keep our fees low. You can mail these forms of payment directly to our corporate office, or you can simply give them to us in person.
Wait no more! Call the best private investigations agency in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma today. Your licensed private investigator in OKC, OK will help you try to solve your case and achieve the results you desire. Call Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers and Private Investigators now at (405) 593-3515 and let the private investigations in Oklahoma begin!