Private Investigator in Oklahoma City, OK
Our Oklahoma city private investigator’s attention to detail and the Oklahoma Process Server commitment to obtaining positive professional results on each case we accept differentiates us from other Oklahoma private investigators. Our private investigation team maintains these high standards through our staff of top-notch seasoned investigators. Our agents, some of whom are ex-law enforcement professionals, have the experience, resources, and pride that guarantee the best possible outcome for your investigation.
Our Promise to You
We will not take your case unless we are confident that we are suited to deliver precisely what is requested. Once we take your case we will conduct the investigation in a time efficient and professional manner, keeping you updated throughout the case’s progress. We will always do our very best to help those we serve.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss your project. We know investigative matters often involve highly charged, private situations that require the utmost discretion. We are sensitive to this and know how to minimize the stress in handling matters of a delicate nature. Call (405) 593-3515 and we’ll give you the information you need to make a decision.
Our Clients & Services
At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers (OJPS), our skilled staff of OKC private investigators (PIs) helps clients of all kinds. Many of our highly skilled private investigators who work with us have done/participate in one or more of the following:
- They are very experienced professionals in their chosen field and do their work because they’re good at it and because they love helping other people.
- They have traveled around the world and have lived in different parts of it.
- They have extensive contacts within the private investigation community.
- They are members of the Oklahoma Private Investigator Association (OPIA).
- They have extensive travel experience within Oklahoma and/or other states.
- All of our licensed private investigators are CLEET certified.
- They have special contacts within various/special legal, sociocultural, business, international, and other related communities.
- They can speak, read, write, and/or understand more than one language.
The Oklahoma City Private Investigation Division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers
The private investigation division of Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers proudly offers outstanding services to attorneys, private individuals, companies/businesses, and governmental agencies. We offer our assistance throughout the entire State of Oklahoma, all fifty states, and worldwide. Indeed, some of the many services we offer can assist clients with include, but are certainly not limited to, the following:
- Spouses/girlfriend/boyfriends who suspect their partner is cheating on them
- Colleges, universities, employers, and others who want to perform lawful background checks on students, potential employees, future spouses, etc.
- Suspected workman’s compensation, disability, and other insurance fraud
- Missing child/missing person cases – worldwide
- Burglaries and other crimes that the police/sheriff’s office do not want to and/or do not have time to investigate
- Sweeps over devices or areas individuals or businesses believe might have been bugged with some type of listening/surveillance device, etc.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance of various types
- And we offer much, much more!
OKC Private Investigation Fees
The fees for our trained, armed, licensed, insured OKC private investigators vary on a case-by-case basis. We may have to use only one person for a case, or we might need an entire team of private investigators for really large cases. We usually require a retainer and will happily review the estimated costs and associated fees with you before we begin working on your case. Please call us today at (405) 593-3515 or e-mail Us here for a fast, quick and friendly quote!
Our clients and their needs are our main consideration. At Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers, we really do care about you. This allows us to keep the leading positions and win our clients’ trust and respect. If you have enjoyed our services, please be sure to refer us to others you know!
The Oklahoma Judicial Process Servers OKC private investigator proudly accepts the following forms of payment
- Business/Governmental Check*
- Cashier’s Check*
- Personal Check*
- Money Order*
- Check Fax
*These are our preferred methods of payment, as these methods help us to keep costs down and keep our fees low. You can mail these forms of payment directly to our corporate office, or you can simply give them to us in person.